Welcome to excellent value-for-money Hunting and Hospitality in South Africa:
- 1 Individual hunter per Professional Hunter = $ 350 per person per night
- 2 Individual hunters per Professional Hunter = $ 300 per person per night
- Non-hunters at $ 150 per person per night
- Rifle hire at $ 30 per day and $ 5 per round
- Tracker, Skinners, Camp staff
- Skinning of Trophies
- Field Preparation of Trophies
- Accommodation & Laundry
- Brunch & Dinner
- Certain Wines & Drinks from the Bar
- Trophy fees
- Optional Curios
- Telephone account
- Staff gratuities
- Travel to Activities outside/nearby Koedoeberg
Price listKoedoeberg price per animal
|Animal||Price in USD|
|Buffalo Bull *||Price on request|
|Buffalo Cow *||Price on request|
|Bush Pig *||$ 500|
|Hippo *||$ 9500|
|Kudu <50"||$ 2100|
|Kudu >=50"||$ 2600|
|Lechwe *||$ 3000|
|Leopard *||Price on request|
|Lion, Male *||Price on request|
|Lioness *||Price on request|
|Ostrich *||$ 600|
|Red Hartebeest||$ 1000|
|Reedbuck, Common *||$ 1200|
|Reedbuck, Mountain *||$ 950|
|Sable *||$ 6800|
|Springbok *||$ 500|
|Springbok - Black *||$ 1100|
|Tsessebe *||$ 3000|
|Wildebeest, Black *||$ 950|
|Wildebeest, Blue||$ 950|
Any species marked by a “*” is available on nearby concessions and will require some travel time. Please inform us in advance if you wish to hunt any of these species so we can make proper arrangements for your safari.
Jackal and Caracal pricing: chance encounters are free if trophy is not exported. If the client wishes to export the trophy a $125 fee will cover skinning costs and any permits or documentation for exporting purposes.
Tips for the PH’s are not included. A recommended rate is $50 per hunter per day. You are more than welcome to adjust the amount based on the service level you have received. Some guys will go out of their way to accommodate you with tracking of animals, night hunts, finding wounded animals etc.
The fine print:
- All prices are in US Dollars.
- These prices are subject to change.
- A deposit of $ 1,200 will secure your booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable; but can be used at a later date.
- The meat will be sold by the farm to cover overhead costs.
- Hunters will be required to sign indemnity forms prior to hunting.
- Wounded animals will be charged in full.
- Day fees and trophy fees on all animals killed or wounded are to be paid prior to departure from the hunting camp.
- Payments at the conclusion of your Safari may be made in cash, or credit card.
- For your convenience we also accept VISA/Master/Amex credit cards:
- A 2.5% service fee will be added to VISA and Mastercard payments;
- A 5% service fee will be added on American Express card payments.
- Please make prior arrangements with your credit card company regarding payments to Koedoeberg Safaris before your Safari. Failure to do so will result in your Bank declining the transaction.
- No personal or travellers’ cheques accepted.
- Trophy fees are payable on all animals killed or wounded and must be paid prior to departure.
- No credit given on animals not harvested or days not used.
Planning a trip?
Have a look at our Safari Cost Calculator…