Driving directions from ORT/JHB Intl’Airport via Pretoria to Koedoeberg:
- From Airport to Pretoria: When leaving the Airport, take the R21 to Pretoria, then continue for about 35kms until you join the N1 north to Pretoria/Pietersburg. From the R21/N1 intersection it is another ±25kms before you reach the N1/N4 west offramp [just north of Pretoria].
- Pretoria to Rustenburg: From Pretoria, take the N4 west to Rustenburg. The distance is 110kms from the N1/N4 offramp in Pretoria to Rustenburg.
- Rustenburg to Swartruggens: Stay on the N4 west, pass Rustenburg and continue to Swartruggens. The distance is roughly 60kms from Rustenburg to Swartruggens.
- Swartruggens to Toll Gate: Stay on the N4 west, pass Swartruggens towards Groot Marico and continue for another 15kms until you find the Bakwena Toll Gate.
- Toll Gate to Koedoeberg: Stay on the N4 west, pass the Bakwena Toll Gate and continue for another 10 ½ kms until you find Koedoeberg on your right.
Google map from ORT/JHB Intl’Airport via Pretoria to Koedoeberg: